Thursday, October 9, 2008

Persistence makes perfect.

I was recently told that I needed to make my poetry accessible to more people than just, well, myself.
So I'm working on getting most of my work up here ... eventually.
With that in mind, I apologize for all the random posts of poetry, and the snippets of lines that are sure to come in the future. And then the edits and re-edits I'll be posting thereafter.
Bear with me.

And please, give me your honest opinion on the things I'm posting.
Input is essential.

1 comment:

Kassie! said...

But then again, you must think that some of the most beautiful and exquisite lines of poetry were so personal and so inaccessible to other people. The confessional poets. And also, if you aren't writing for you, to make you happy, there's no point in writing.