Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Divine providence!

So, instead of doing my homework yesterday...
I PLAYED IN THE SNOW!
IT WAS WORTH IT!

However, now I am incredibly behind in my homework, and I was worrying and worrying about how this would all work out, when, upon checking my email this morning, it turns out MY POETRY PROF CANCELLED OUR CLASS!
So I don't have to do his work until NEXT MONDAY!

Which gives me so much more time for the rest of my classes -- particularly, finishing Bleak House for Vic. lit. 

HOORAY!
And I'm off to it. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY BLEAK HOUSE! Who are you taking Vitorian Lit. with?? (You lucky dog you!)

Laura said...

Dr. May. She is AMAYZING.
Get it?!
A-MAY-zing?
Sorry -- I just couldn't resist. :)
You'd love her. I just know it.
We need to get together soon and talk about her, and Bleak House. We can dish about Lady Dedlock and crazy, submissive Esther. :)