Thursday, March 26, 2009

It's been a minute

since I posted last.
Sorry about that.
But I am currently in the process of dying.

School is overwhelming.
Work is overwhelming.
Life is overwhelming.
I was trying to wade it out for a while,
but now I'm just sort of submerged in it all.

However, I may be starting a new project with a photo friend
So that is exciting.
I'm really looking forward to it, so I hope it works out.

Also, I'll be starting research for my professor soon, which is really cool.
And he's letting me double up the work as a final project for him.
So that is fantastic.

And the kid I tutor totally checked out a couple of workbooks from the literacy center's library, and is studying at home on his own.
Not that I had anything to do with it, but it is pretty freaking awesome, and it made me reaaaal happy today to hear that.

New words soon. I promise.
I've been writing a teensy tiny bit, and hopefully I'll get that all pounded out and edited and up here within the next few days.

Until then, I've decided to just stop sleeping? 
Maybe then I'll have time for everything I need to get accomplished?
Yes, yes.
Sounds like a plan.

So, strong coffee, STAT! 
Annnnnd back to it...

No comments: