Monday, February 16, 2009

SO GOOD.

So I am pwning life right now.
Not that I'm bragging, because that always precedes a fall (grammaw taught me proper, yo.)

But I spent the whole day stressing out about this project I had to do for my rhet comp class, and post before hand, because it was confusing as hell, and I didn't think I was doing it right, and when the prof came in, he made a point of telling me before class that it was funny, and that he loved it!!! 
And when we were discussing the projects in class, he showed my video, and people laughed!! 
PEOPLE OTHER THAN ME THINK I'M FUNNY!

That was refreshing.
Here is the video, for your viewing enjoyment.
It is awful, and as such, is funny.
If you want to know why the heck I even created this thing in the first place, holler at me. I don't want to bore everyone else (all three of you who read this) on here.

ANNNNND.
He announced "a's" for all at the end of class, so, SCORE.

ANNNNNNNNND!
I made an "a" on my powerpoint presentation about Gertrude Stein for my poetry class.
And one of the members of the graduate student association wants me to submit it to n academic conference.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I can hardly contain myself right now.

If you see someone skipping around down Hillsborough Street here in a minute, it's me, leaving Tompkins, in a state of total and utter bliss.

LIFE, FTW.

2 comments:

A.C. said...

hahaha

nice vid dude.

ok, i want the explanation.

Michael said...

I like the vid especially the cool music that fits perfectly.